The controller of the personal data is FLOOMLI Szymon Kumorowski, permanent place of business: Raba Wyżna 128 (34-721), NIP: 7352785475. Contact regarding personal data is possible by correspondence at the above address and by e-mail at [email protected]
We process information about you on the basis of Article 6(1)(b), (c) and (f) of the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 also known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (OJ EU L 2016 119 p.1)}, in order to:
- maintaining your account within the Portal and the Application;
- fulfilling your order, including the delivery of the purchased Equipment;
- fulfilling legal obligations, in particular tax obligations;
- monitoring for errors and failures in our software as part of our legitimate interest to develop our software;
- archiving for the purpose of dealing with complaints or protection against claims, as part of Floomli's legitimate interest in looking after its interests.
We further inform you that you have the following rights:
- the right to object to the use of your personal data - in relation to data processed under a legitimate interest,
- right to erasure of personal data ("right to be forgotten") - with respect to data for which there is no longer a legal basis for processing,
- right to restrict processing of personal data,
- right of access to personal data,
- the right to personal data portability,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - in Poland it is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection,
The recipients of the personal data provided by you will be our service providers, especially in the field of IT services and legal advice, and the operator of postal or courier services.
Providing the data is fully voluntary but necessary to conclude and perform the contract, refusal to provide it makes placing an order imposible.
We do not use your data for profiling or automated decision-making.